What is bankart’s lesion?
- It is a tear in the anteroinferior part of the labrum.
What are the symptoms?
- Patient will have recurrent dislocation of shoulder.
- Difficulty in doing overhead activity.
- Difficulty in throwing activity.
What investigation to be done?
- MRI is the investigation of choice.
Post operative protocol
- Elbow and wrist are mobilized in immediate post op period.
- Shoulder is immobilized for two weeks.
- Physiotherapy is started after two weeks and continued for a period of six weeks.